Sprawling over 12 acres of natural flora and fauna, The Chirping Woods is a place where you unplug yourself from the rapid pace of mechanical world and sink in to the lap of nature.
- We grow our own organic vegetables
- The resort looks over the Holy Ganges (Ganga) River
- Home to rare species of Dolphins
- More than 82 species of birds
- Several species of turtles
- Surrounded by deer, blue bull and beautiful peacocks
- Exclusive horse riding, safari ride and several other activities. Click here to know more about activities offered.
Why To Visit?
- Diverse landscape of gorgeous plateaus, forests, river, wildlife… all in one place.
- Experience million stars pool
- Enjoy jungle safari, trekking and fishing
- Traditional Indian Chai (Tea) around bonfire
- Play area for kids and activities for adults…
How to Get Here?
The Chirping Woods is barely 115 kms. from New Delhi. Cabs are easily available to bring you to us.
Basi Bangar Village, 12 Basti, District Bulandshahr.